Chamber Ambassadors are a prestigious group of volunteers who work for our Chamber Member organization, believe in the Chamber, and support this community. Ambassadors have an opportunity to not only represent and promote the Wetumpka Area Chamber of Commerce, but to meet and engage with other members, elected officials, key business stakeholders and promote their own business at various Chamber events.
- A unique opportunity to connect and engage with business leaders throughout the River Region.
- Recognition at Chamber events, Board meetings, and in Chamber publications.
- Networking opportunities with representatives from a wide variety of businesses and organizations.
- Recognition among peers as a community leader and advocate for Wetumpka, both individually and for the business or organization you represent.
- An opportunity to work “behind the scenes” on behalf of the Chamber at important events and activities that define the future of Wetumpka and the River Region.
- Learn more about the growth & development of Wetumpka and the River Region.
- Personal satisfaction and the opportunity to meet new people and make new connections and friends.
- The term of an Ambassador is one calendar year beginning in January.
- Your firm MUST be a Chamber member, and in good standing, in order for you to serve as an Ambassador.
- You must have the permission of your employer to participate in the Ambassador program.
- Required events:
- Annual Ambassador Orientation and Contract Signing Meeting
- Monthly event support meetings
- Scheduled Monthly Networking Events (new member breakfasts, business after hours and fund-raising events)
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Ambassadors are required to dress in attire professional for their business at all events and name badges should be worn. The Chamber will provide all name badges for to its ambassadors.
- If an ambassador cannot fulfill the necessary duties required by the role, their contract will not be renewed in January.
If an ambassador has conduct that goes against the Ambassador contract, they will be asked to resign.
If you have questions about the Chamber Ambassador program, please contact: